Monday, January 19, 2009

Productive weekend!

I'm feeling good since we had a productive weekend. Paul and I both had 3 days off and we managed to get alot accomplished. We started out Friday night by going out to dinner (just the two of us) to The Bistro.
I had the Shrimp D'Agnese with a side of linguini. It's one of their specialties and was yummy! We also went to a local winery for a nightcap.
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and went to Jeffersonville outlets and Polaris place. Our mission is to redecorate Luke and Ella's rooms. We got both of them new furniture, bedding and accessories for their rooms. Luke's room will be based on a sports theme and Ella's room will be girly and flowery with lavender and green. Sunday we finished up shopping for them and watched ( I should say I watched, since Paul is a Browns fan he refused to participate ) the Steelers win the AFC Championship. This morning we cleaned up around the house, put up Luke's headboard, went to Sherwin Williams to get paint samples. Whew!! I'm really excited to get both of their rooms updated.....stay tuned for pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment