Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Seize the day!!

Today is the day that the exercising begins. I started running last year but became sidelined because of trying to push too hard too fast. I thought how hard can this be..I can do this. Well, it's hard..much harder than I ever imagined. Paul is an avid runner and my inspiration. He has made running a part of his life..no excuses.
I have an image of him and I on vacation (somewhere warm and fabulous) and us going for a run together. That's part of my motivation..the other part is to accomplish something for myself. Its been awhile since I feel like I've set a tangible goal for myself and accomplished it. For anyone who is interested in starting as well here is the plan I'm following...I think I'm going to start with week 2.

http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/smartcoach/beginner/0,7146,s6-238-277-278-0,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment