Monday, January 26, 2009

When you wish upon a star

We are starting to plan our summer vacation to Walt Disney World. This brings back so many memories for me. This was the our vacation of choice pretty much every year when I was a kid. I've been there as an adult too but I've never taken a child there. This will be Luke and Ella's first trip to the Magic Kingdom and I'm very excited to see everything again through their eyes.

I didn't realize planning this vacation was going to be so difficult and have so many options. There are park plans, meal plans, so many different plans that AAA is actually having a webinar tonight to help you plan your vacation. I'm gonna fly solo though and tackle it myself...I've been online last night and this morning plotting out our options and I think I have it figured out. Hopefully everything will still be available when we are ready to finalize our plans.

Update on Luke and Ella's room redecorating..I've painted both of their rooms and started moving the furniture around in Ella's. I still have her dresser and chest to paint white and I need to accessorize both rooms. Note to self....when you have kids things take much longer than originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment